RecoveryVault Enterprise powered by Asigra, protects more than 1,000,000 global sites.
Asigra’s agentless architecture is secure because it does not rely on vulnerable agents that need to be installed on each machine. This eliminates open ports on your firewall for all backup sources, dramatically enhancing security by removing points of attack inherent with agent-based architectures.
Our software is trusted by hundreds of global service providers to deliver a reliable, secure, manageable and affordable cloud backup and recovery service to Fortune 500 companies.
Asigra named Top Enterprise Backup App in the Storage Magazine Quality Awards TechTarget’s Quality Award for Top Enterprise Backup Software
Features and Benefits
RecoveryVault Enterprise protects over 80 different platforms.
Asigra’s wide range of support for common and not-so-common operating systems, servers, databases, applications, and storage environments ensures you can backup any environment however heterogeneous it may be. Asigra provides system-agnostic, agentless backup and recovery support for all leading applications and operating systems such as Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Office365, Google Apps and Sales force.
The software also supports the backup and restore of virtualisation platforms including VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer.
Meet business continuity and disaster recovery objectives for any hardware or software in your data center. Recover local machines, convert physical machines into virtual copies and failover to remote warm spares.
Protect data on any device that connects to your network, including laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets and phablets on all leading operating systems and platforms.
Extend data recovery protection to branch offices and remote locations. Our cloud architecture reduces bandwidth, eases deployment of backup software, and runs in Cisco routers as a backup appliance.
Cloud to Cloud Backup
Reclaim control of business information that sits in cloud-based applications and platforms like Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Office365. Meet compliance requirements and backup data to authorized, secure data centers.
Maximise your virtualisation strategy with agentless software certified to run as virtual appliances on VMware, Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Organisations rely on RecoveryVault
New regulations have dramatically reshaped data security and recoverability standards for financial, medical and regulated industries. Asigra is FIPS 140-2 certified and delivered out of dual data centres.
Enterprises using RecoveryVault technology have achieved 100% recovery of all data, regardless of where it resides.
RecoveryVault delivers continuous control with low-touch manageability, centralised operations and capacity management that gives you a comprehensive, unified, organisation-wide view of your systems, users and devices:
- Single-pane-of-glass view allows you to manage from an intuitive web-based dashboard with visibility across the enterprise for even the most complex disaster recovery and business continuity strategies, including multiple branch locations and local/remote backup and recovery management of data centers.
- LAN storage discovery is a unique tool, which aggregates a view of all data types and sources across your organisation. Making sense of the data and giving you the ability to identify storage inefficiencies, so you can optimise and better manage the backup procedure from the perspective of both data and cost.
RecoveryVault has two important processes to ensure reliability in your data recovery:
- Autonomic Healing verifies the logical and physical integrity of the data written to the storage systems
- Restore Validation ensures data is restoreable by simulating real recoveries (without actually writing the restored data).
Recover Quickly and Resume Business as Usual
RecoveryVault provides peace of mind by safeguarding the availability of your environment with optional features:
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) can be selected for specific backup sets to ensure you can be up and running quickly with minimal data loss.
- Virtual Machine Replication uses snapshot without backup technology to replicate your production VM to one or more on or off-site VMs. The replica VMs can be up and running in as little as 5 minutes, which helps you to keep your downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Virtual Disaster Recovery (VDR) combines VM replication and backup, and allows you to failover to a local or, in the event of a site loss, a remote environment in minutes instead of hours or days.
|TARGET MARKET||50 workstations and 5 servers||More than 50 workstations or 5 servers|
|Office Desktop, Server and Laptop Protection||Windows, Mac OS, SQL, MySQL and Exchange||Supports over 80 Platforms and Databases namely; Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Oracle, SAP, AS400, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Groupwise, VMWare and Hyper V|
|Disaster Recovery Protection||VMWare, Xen, HyperV|
|Virtual Environment Protection||*|
|Agentless Software||Software to be installed on each device||Agentless|
|Web Access to Data||*||*|
|Block Level Incremental Forever||*||*|
|Heterogeneous Agentless Support||*|
|Encryption, Security & Compliance||256 Bit Encryption||256 Bit Encryption|
FIPS 150 Certification
|Off-site Data Replication||*||*|
|Continuous Data Protection||*|
|Backup Lifecycle Management (Long term storage)||*|
Video Testimonial - Head Interiors
“Having one backup solution that encompasses all our requirements and knowing our information is always there is critical to us”
Head Interiors – Chief Operations Officer
Video Testimonial – Silica
“We needed our backups to be FIPS-142 complaint, which was our immediate business need to solve”
Dino de Rose
Silica Financial Administration Solution – Head of Technology