Hosted SharePoint makes it easier for people to work together
Manage documents from start to finish, publish reports and help everyone make better decisions.
Connect people with the information and resources they need.
- Users can create team SharePoint workspaces, coordinate calendars, organize documents, and receive important notifications and updates.
- Mobile, users can take advantage of convenient SharePoint’s off-line synchronization capabilities.
Check-in and check-out functionality ensures team members do not overwrite one another’s edits, and manages version control.
Eliminate the need to distribute documents through mass emails where drafts easily get lost among recipients.
Set permissions as deep down as the document or item level. Site managers & teams can initiate self-service collaborative SharePoint workspaces and tasks within these pre-set parameters.
Set top-down policies for better content recovery and users, groups, and team workspace site administration.
Harmon.ie for SharePoint
Harmon.ie for SharePoint is an Outlook® sidebar that drives document and social adoption of SharePoint without changing user behavior.
Overview - Understanding Hosted SharePoint 2010
Our locally hosted Microsoft Azure Services provide on-demand infrastructure that scales and adapts to your changing business needs. Whether you are creating new applications or running existing applications we provide best-in-class price-performance and end-to-end support.
Fully managed SharePoint 2010
Delivered as a fully managed solution, you do not have to worry about the security, integrity of your document management.
- Simple monthly fee – provides you access to a collaboration solution based on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 technologies.
- Guaranteed service levels and predictable monthly costs significantly lower of cost ownership for your collaboration needs.
Create communities that make it easy for users to work together on documents, tasks, contacts, events, and other information.
Relevance & refinement
Hosted SharePoint 2010 helps your workforce collaborate and find the information they need to get their jobs done.
- Insights and Search – Help people locate the information they need to make good decisions.
- Content Management – Set up compliance measures ”behind the scenes” – with features like document types, retention polices, and automatic content sorting – and then let people work naturally in Microsoft Office.
Hosted SharePoint sites
Think of Hosted SharePoint as a “one-stop shop” for all your business web sites. It provides a full set of tools that your people can use to create any kind of site, plus a single infrastructure that simplifies site management.
Publish & share
Hosted SharePoint sites are easy to create. In fact, the full set of features in Hosted SharePoint Sites can help anyone build a site from start to finish:
- Out-of-the-box features provide instant value by helping a site owner build the first page right away.
- Simple to modify pages – change content, add interaction, or apply a design theme. Novice or expert, anyone can quickly create, customise, and publish a site that looks great and meets a specific business need.
Because Hosted SharePoint works so well with other technologies that people use to do their jobs, sites are as easy to use as they are to create.
- Connections to Microsoft Office make it a snap to save documents directly to Hosted SharePoint sites.
- Offline access – people can access sites, documents, and lists with Microsoft SharePoint Workspace and synchronize changes just by reconnecting.
Your organisation can easily create sites that connect individual sites across organisations and consolidate access to business applications.
- Features such as audience targeting, multilingual interface support, and user tagging provide a highly customized Web experience.
Collaborate effectively with Hosted SharePoint communities
Hosted SharePoint Communities let people work together in ways that are most effective for them. Your people can be more creative and productive. You can rest easy knowing that they’re working in a secure, well-managed environment.
With Hosted SharePoint a single, flexible platform provides the right collaborative experiences for different business needs:
- Team Websites.
The Hosted SharePoint collaboration platform is secure, easy for your users to manage, and highly scalable:
- Work together safely – the platform features granular security and privacy controls, centralized policy setting, and detailed reporting and analysis.
Hosted SharePoint provides a single platform that lets people use the tools and applications they already know:
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office applications and Hosted Exchange.
- Adheres to open standards, so people can use third-party applications and systems.
Hosted SharePoint content management
Hosted SharePoint makes enterprise content management (ECM) easy for everyone. Combining traditional content management, social capabilities, and powerful search, it is as natural to manage as it is to use.
Closely connected to Microsoft Office, Hosted SharePoint provides a familiar user experience:
- People are comfortable with the system, so they use it.
- They find the information they need more easily and their work is managed from start to finish.
Hosted SharePoint helps you address the need for compliance and collaboration:
- Reduce the risk of mistakes when information is archived or disposed.
- Easily tag content, enforce retention schedules, declare records and apply legal holds.
Fewer systems means easier integration and reduced IT costs with faster implementations.
- Hosted SharePoint manages documents, records, Web content and rich media on a single platform.
- Interoperability standards – Hosted SharePoint helps your company get more value from its current investments by supporting CMIS, XML, and REST to connect to legacy ECM systems.
Hosted SharePoint composites
Hosted SharePoint composites provide building blocks that you can use to assemble, connect, and configure collaborative business solutions. From simple sites to complex applications, you can rapidly respond to specific business needs with custom solutions.
- Share Microsoft Visio diagrams and Microsoft Access databases.
- Use Microsoft SharePoint Designer and Microsoft InfoPath to design solutions based on work-flows and forms.
Unlock your data
Work with data from other systems as if it lived in Hosted SharePoint:
- Create, read, update, delete, and search the data using external lists.
- Work with it on-line in a browser or in Microsoft Office.
- Can’t get connected? Use Microsoft SharePoint Workspace to work off-line and synchronize your changes when you reconnect.
Centralize and manage business solutions so that you can save time and effort:
- Centralize Access databases and Excel workbooks and deploy them from SharePoint.
- Provide controlled access to company data.
- Deploy safe Sandbox Solutions to SharePoint without risking the health of the platform.
Access business-critical information easily with Hosted Sharepoint insights
Hosted SharePoint insights lets everyone access the business information they need to make good decisions. With powerful features like interactive dashboards and scorecards, people can use the information in databases, reports, and business applications to address specific needs.
With Hosted SharePoint insights, people can access the information they need to do their best work:
- Its reporting and analysis features are both powerful and easy to use.
- Familiar interfaces – make anyone feel comfortable slicing and dicing data.
Hosted SharePoint insights provides interactive dashboard that helps define success:
- Key metrics can be matched to specific strategies and then shared, tracked, and discussed.
- By making Business Intelligence accessible to everyone, you can help your people and the entire company be more effective.
Hosted SharePoint insights provides a complete reporting and analysis solution:
- A full set of features, a familiar user experience, and a single console for administration and management.
- Save time & effort. Be even more efficient as you use rich programming capabilities and development tools to deploy solutions that meet specific business needs.
Hosted SharePoint benefits for your business
The capabilities of Hosted SharePoint work together to help your company quickly respond to changing business needs. Using Hosted SharePoint , your people can share ideas and expertise, create custom solutions for specific needs, and find the right business information to make better decisions.
Make better decisions by Collaborating more frequently and easier. Users and their teams work better, faster and smarter.
- Work better together – Connect with your colleagues in new and creative ways. Easily find and work with people who have the right skills, expertise, and shared interests.
- Work faster – Quickly become more productive. Hosted SharePoint works seamlessly with technologies you currently use, including Microsoft Office and Hosted Exchange.
- Work smarter – Make better business decisions. Easily find the right business information – regardless of who created it, what format it’s in, or where it lives.
Get more done
Hosted SharePoint delivers a powerful, easy-to-deploy infrastructure that can help make your company more productive.
- Be more productive – Hosted SharePoint gives you deeper insight into operations.
- Scalable infrastructure – Regardless of location, your employees need the most up-to-date information to do their job.
- Always on – Mobile workers work wherever and whenever. Hosted SharePoint is always available, 24×365.
Peace of mind
Many businesses lack the expertise, or cannot sacrifice their most critical employees to manage a Hosted SharePoint platform.
- Security and Protection – From anti-virus solutions to data backup, document archiving & disaster recovery, Hosted SharePoint is protected and secured.
- 24×365 Maintenance and Support – Our expert engineers operate and maintain the technology around the clock so businesses don’t have to.
- Full Administrative Control – Simple administrative consoles and dashboards allow even the least technical resource to full business-class messaging solution.
- Simplified Costs – Hosted SharePoint provides business-class capabilities without complexity and hidden costs.
SharePoint User Adoption Videos
Below is a selection of SharePoint feature and training videos to help you become familiar with the advantages of using Hosted SharePoint.
This video provides a high level synopsis about the benefits of using Harmon.ie for SharePoint and Outlook integration.
This video provides a brief walkthrough on how to use Harmon.ie, SharePoint and Outlook.
Harmon.ie Training Videos
Take a look at our YouTube playlist of Harmon.ie training videos.