with compliance and management without any compromise
Our mail and collaboration platform brings together the latest versions of trusted and familiar software for enterprise businesses of different sizes and varying IT needs. Built on Microsoft tools and hosted locally, it delivers cutting edge communication and collaboration tools with the savings of pay-as-you-go pricing.
Secure and reliable
Hosted Exchange provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Maintain the latest defenses against malware with a service that protects millions of messages daily.
- Safeguard your data with continuous data backup with around the clock monitoring by a team of security experts.
- Deliver reliability and performance with a guaranteed up-time, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control
Gain the advantage of hosting on our servers while maintaining control over your environment.
- Business value enterprise-grade tools and always-up-to-date software, with administration, no upfront licensing costs and simplified licensing
- Mobile device policies let you remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business-class email they need to be productive.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system.
- Effortless Management manage all your services through a single web-based admin centre.
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.
Overview – Hosted Exchange optimised for the enterprise
When you lack the resources, time and means to properly manage your on-premise business email solution, outsourcing your service to experts who’ve been doing nothing else but this day in and day out for over a decade is the way to go. Our Hosted Exchange, with its productivity-enhancing features, brings you the flexibility and agility you need from a premium email and collaboration solution in the cloud.
A fully managed solution – Never worry about the security, integrity or delivery of your email ever again.
- Guaranteed service levels and predictable monthly costs.
- Significantly lower of cost ownership for your messaging and collaboration needs.
- Financially Backed SLA.
Built from the ground up with security and privacy in mind and is hosted locally with a financially backed SLA.
- Whether you’re online or offline, whether you are using a PC, mobile device, or browser, you can get work done virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Enhanced collaboration through appointment scheduling, shared documents and customer contacts.
Turn your communications into a strategic asset with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate
- Manage your shared information and content in one interface.
- Leverage Outlook and SharePoint as a central place to manage your documents, calendars, contacts, tasks and other information.
Security – Enterprise-grade security in our world-class datacenters
Run your email on nationally redundant servers, protected by anti-malware and anti-spam filters and supported around the clock by messaging security experts.
MxVault E-mail Protection identifies, quarantines and strips suspect e-mail messages, based on your preferences established in our intuitive control panel.
- Advanced Spam Blocking.
- Email Attack Protection.
- Virus and Worm Scanning.
- Content and Attachment Filtering.
- Fraud Protection & E-mail Attack Protection.
- Outbound Message Filtering.
- Sophisticated Quarantine Management.
- Transport Layer Security
SPAM QUARANTINE REPORT
E-mail Defence enables you to choose how messages that are identified as spam or infected with viruses are handled within our quarantine area
Our unique quarantine management process enables you to shift the burden of quarantine management to your users allowing them to remove, release or safely view infected or suspect messages.
MxVault Continuity provides email functionality during a mail server outage.
- Strengthen your business continuity plan.
- Reduce downtime.
- Enable continuous e-mail communications.
- Meet regulatory compliance.
- Once connectivity is restored, intelligent post outage email activity re-synchronizes with your mail servers.
Business Continuity is automatically engaged when an outage is detected.
- Users have access to e-mail received during outages or maintenance via a secure Web interface.
- They have full email functionality, including Read, Compose, Reply, Forward and Delete.
- Up to 60 days of unlimited rolling storage.
- Outage notifications and system updates.
Vaultive addresses cloud computing business challenges by providing critical security features unique to Global Micro.
- Data Security and Risk Mitigation.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Unauthorised Data Disclosure.
- International Privacy and Data Residency.
- Integrates into existing business environments.
- Seamless to end-users.
- Flexibility to support diverse environments.
SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
Vaultive for Hosted Exchange is an enterprise-grade cloud data encryption solution that enables customers to encrypt data-at-rest, data-in-transit and data-in-use, while your IT department (or a trusted third party) retains complete control of the encryption keys.
Through optimizations developed specifically for Hosted Exchange, Vaultive’s groundbreaking encryption – enables businesses to encrypt their data before it goes to the cloud so it can then be processed while still encrypted.
Mobility – Email whenever and wherever you like
90% of smartphone owners access the same email account on mobile and desktop. More email is read on mobile devices than on a desktop email clients or via webmail.
Regardless of project location, every professional services employee needs the most up-to-date information to do their job.
- Full Exchange integration in true push mode.
- Wireless synchronisation of emails, folders, calendar and contacts.
- Encrypted technology.
Professional Services projects aren’t completed in a simple 8 hours. Everyone is in touch with iPhone Sync, 24x7x365.
- Real-time ActiveSync synchronisation.
- Wireless synchronisation of e-mail, calendar, contacts and more.
- Encrypted technology.
Windows Mobile Sync can enable your highly mobile employees at the client site, at the airport, in the hotel and at home.
- Real-time ActiveSync for all Windows Mobile devices.
- Wireless synchronisation of emails, calendar and contacts.
- Encrypted technology.
Management – Retain total control of your services and security options
Our control panel combines user provisioning with role-based, delegated administration and cost saving end-user self service to form a complete management solution.
The web-based portal allows you to securely access and easily manage Hosted Exchange.
- Granular role-based delegated administration.
- Automated provisioning & de-provisioning policies.
- Management of distribution groups.
- Information or ethical walling capability.
Your administrators have complete control over your organisations use of resources.
- Disk space – The maximum server disk space available to the mailbox.
- Disk space threshold – Alerts triggered by storage usage.
- Mailbox type – A template that determines user mailbox options.
End user self-service becomes a reality through a web based portal that is intuitive to users.
- Manage contacts.
- Manage mailbox delegation.
- Manage distribution groups.
- Manage password resets.
- Step by step wizards – to configure Outlook, Outlook Express & Mobile devices.
Migrations – Retain total control of your migration from the start
For many, migrations are daunting processes that require long nights and weekends at the office and endless hours of testing and validating data…until now. Global Micro’s team of Hosted Exchange Engineers and expert experience ensures that the correct migration plan is put in place and tailored specifically for you.
Our award winning orchestration tools ensure an effortless and seamless email migration in the distinct phases:
- Planning: One of our experienced Global Micro team members works directly with you to complete the Hosted Exchange template to define a migration schedule.
- Pre-Migration: Preparatory steps performed by migration team to redirect mail it to your existing server until you are ready to switch.
- Migration: We work with you hand-in-hand to ensure a seamless migration of the mailbox contents of your current e-mail environment to Hosted Exchange.
Our trial and tested migration process, planning and project execution caters for any company
- Flash migration – allows for unlimited number of users to have Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Journals and Notes to be ingested.
- Backfill migration – Cuts your entire company over in one weekend with the first 3 months mail. Ideal for 75 250 user companies.
- Co-existence migration – This is a phased approach, cutting over 25 mailboxes at a time while keeping your existing mail environment live and working through the organisation.
Our migrations team has performed hundreds of successful migrations and are monitored from start to finish.
- Supported Migrations: Expert monitoring, support, and error reporting managed by dedicated migration experts
- Test Migrations: A test migration will ensure a successful migration, there is no fee for the test migration.
- Timing: Migrations can be scheduled within 5 business days of a successful test.
Archiving – Never worry about compliance again
MxVault Email Archiving is your answer to reducing email storage and management costs, satisfying e-discovery and compliance needs.
Takes care of all your email storage, management, retrieval needs. Its an easy-to-use, fully integrated service that:
- Automatically and safely stores email for future review and e-discovery.
- Offers users powerful, precise, and rapid search capabilities without the need for IT assistance.
- Replaces cumbersome, costly, and unreliable tape backup.
- Requires no hardware or software purchase.
Achieve document compliance the easy way. Comply with your industry and regulatory retention and compliance requirements.
- Recover a stored email message in response to an e-discovery request, to demonstrate compliance.
- Easily access thousands of messages in seconds, using either simple or advanced search criteria, including user, date range, metadata, message content, and even attachment content.
- Save multiple searches to simplify the task of documenting compliance over time
Read-only storage ensures that messages and message metadata are protected in their original state.
- Automatic quality verification that stored message copies are identical to the originals.
- Dual commit message capture pevents deletion from your email server before accurate copies have been made and verified.
- Auditable message serialization adds a unique numeric identifier to each message to prohibit tampering or deletion of messages
More powerful options
Our Hosted Exchange offering has real value added benefits that lets you be more productive by managing increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams.
A 50-person office that’s about 1700 emails every day, which constitutes a substantial marketing audience.
- Turn your everyday business email into an active sales channel.
- Drive qualified traffic to your website, increasing sales.
- Increase lead generation.
- Visually promote your products & services.
- Ensure you stand out from the competition.
- Ensure that all of your email looks consistently professional.
- Drive qualified traffic to your website, direct from your everyday business email.
Stats say 38% of email is now opened on a mobile device, with 33% for desktop and 29% for webmail.
- Increased responsiveness – Improve communication and service at all external contact points by providing employees with more timely access to information. True mobile e-mail solutions that scales as you do.
- Wireless Synchronization – Executives and sales people can stay fully synchronized while away from their desk thus increasing productivity ten fold.
- Vast mobile support – One of the key features of using Hosted Exchange for your email platform, is the broad and full support for wireless mobile devices.
Make it easy for users to work together on documents, tasks, contacts, events, and other information.
- Document control – using a central library for document change management with comprehensive version control.
- Searchable document store – documents are automatically indexed, giving users a powerful and fast document search capability.
- Drive SharePoint Adoption by integrating SharePoint directly into Outlook with Harmon.ie
Hosted Exchange benefits for your business
Our Hosted Exchange options lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in total control.
Business depends on information and teamwork. Most jobs and projects require the input of multiple team members, all working collaboratively.
Hosted Exchange lets every employee share and collaborate on common information so nobody is ever left in the dark.
Employees can move beyond sending e-mails as reminders to the efficiency of directly assigning tasks and deadlines to co-workers.
Projects aren’t completed in a simple 8 hours. Exchange is always available, 24×365, which means every contributing employee can do his or her job.
Anti-spam solutions, backup, message archiving & disaster recovery ensure that you are protected and secured.
Our expert engineers operate and maintain the technology around the clock so businesses don’t have to.
Many businesses lack the expertise, or cannot sacrifice their most critical employees to operate and manage a business-class messaging solution.
Simple administrative consoles empower even the least technical resource to manage your Hosted Exchange platform.
Hosted Exchange provides business-class messaging capabilities without complexity and hidden costs.
|TYPICAL USER||Company associates, temporary staff||Messaging for deskless workers||Multi-device messaging & collaboration tools for workers who don't need an Outlook License||Multi-device messaging & collaboration & portals for document sharing|
|Premium Email Defense Filtering||*||*||*||*|
|Outlook Web Access (OWA)||*||*||*||*|
|Deleted Item Retention||None||24 hours||7 days||14 days|
|BlackBerry Enterprise Sync||Optional||Optional||*||*|
|Windows Mobile ActiveSync||*||*|
|Supported Protocols||POP3, IMAP4, SMTP||POP3, IMAP4, SMTP||POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, MAPI||POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, MAPI|
|Email Branding||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge|
|Intelligent Routing||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge|
|SharePoint Foundation License||Included||Included||Included|
|SharePoint Space||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge|
|Tasks and Rules||Personal||Personal||Shared||Shared|
|Email Compliance Archiving||Additional Charge - Up to 10 years||Additional Charge - Up to 10 years||Additional Charge - Up to 10 years||Additional Charge - Up to 10 years|
|Electronic Discovery||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge||Additional Charge|
Start working with us
and everything starts to work for you
Our expertise and knowledge in the IT field allows us to select, bundle, integrate and deliver comprehensive business solutions.
With an end-to-end approach, we consult, design, migrate, implement and manage our solutions, and train your internal teams if required.
Certifications & Recognition
Our team of experts are trained and certified to deal with any challenge or regulatory framework whilst ensuring operational excellence.